New Streaming Course from Tenacious Change
Creating a Change Movement: Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach...
…a new streaming video series on our e-learning platform, the Tenacious Change Academy. Click on the video to the right to see a 20-minute introduction and overview of the Tenacious Change Approach.
Creating a Change Movement: Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach is designed to do three things:
- Shift Key Mindsets about community change and introduce the 10 Essential Operating Principles and Core Tasks of creating a change movement using the Tenacious Change Approach.
- Improve the current practice of people engaged in community, organization, or system change work.
- Establish a common language and understanding of key ideas and concepts for learners who go deeper by enrolling in an 11-week cohort learning experience, Building a Change Movement: Implementing the Tenacious Change Approach. This advanced training will provide a variety of tools, resources, and tips for building a change movement in your community, organization, or system.
What You Get: 10 Lessons. 6 Hours. Lasting Change.
- 10 lessons, including 10 streaming videos with a maximum length of 20 minutes. One video is dedicated to each of the Key Mindsets and introduces an Essential Operating Principle and Core Task.
- A 4 to 6-hour course that delivers the basics of leading real change in organizations, communities, and systems.
- “Pause and Reflect” activities using the Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach Journal, a downloadable PDF which can be filled out on a computer or tablet or printed and completed by hand.
- A private online learning community for connecting, networking, and sharing with others working on community change.
- Invitations to regular Change Chats with the developer, instructors, and guests.
Purchase lessons separately for $49 US each ($490 US total, if all purchased separately). You can buy the full course bundle of 10 lessons for $390 US, a $100 savings.