The secret to any good thing happening among people is relational trust.
Building relational trust is when fear, animosity, conflict, and the status quo begins to transform into cooperation, equity, respect, inclusion, collaboration, peace, and working together for social change and the greater good of all.
A good day for us is when we can help social profit, nonprofit, and public leaders and followers, their organizations, and their agencies…
- Grasp the importance of relational trust, then
- Let it guide their decision making, and
- Inform their strategy…especially when their goal includes creating a movement for progressive change.
At Tenacious Change we do not try to do everything, preferring to do a few things with excellence. You can learn more about what these are either of two ways.
First, you can explore them on this website beginning with these links:
Second, you can download the information in as a document, Strengthening Individual and Group Capacity to Lead Change, to read or share with others offline.
Before you go...
May we ask you three questions?
- What is a good day for you?
- What is a good day for your group, organization, business, or agency?
- How can we help you have a lot more good days in the future?