Change that lasts, change that benefits the whole (not just a privileged few), change that is progressive is the result of intentional change movements which include the voices of those most impacted by the change. In 2013 I started Tenacious Change to help people, organizations, and whole communities and systems build progressive change movements for the greater good of all. For my entire career I have been involved in this work. Tenacious Change is a vehicle for teaching and training others in what I have learned so far and supporting them in their own change work. And it is more.
Tenacious Change is also…
- A mindset and understanding that communities, organizations, and systems are in a constant state of change – whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not.
- About creating movements for progressive change – changing forward – from a current state to a better state.
- The demanding work of patiently persisting because change takes time.
- About building relationships and establishing mutual trust as the foundation for creating change movements.
- An approach – or journey, if you will – that requires adopting key mindsets, embracing essential principles, and engaging in the core tasks of change.
- A strategy that can be learned and used with organizations, communities, and systems.
- A means of facilitating ownership-based change toward the greater progressive good through collective change leadership.
- A set of tools – adaptive strategy planning, talent management planning, organizational resilience and development, developmental evaluation, and the Tenacious Change Approach – to support change and prevent “snapping back” to the way things were before.
- A consultancy working remotely and on-site with clients across North America…and beyond.
- A variety of training and consulting services designed to animate people, organizations, communities, and systems to lead change for the greater good.
Schedule time to talk with us to learn more about Tenacious Change: