The Adventure of Tenacious Change Continues
(Approximate Read Time: 30 seconds)
Tenacious Change is turning 10 years old…well, not immediately, but we are starting the celebration because we like parties!
We have made some plans to celebrate, others in the works, and some are just beginning to emerge. Actually, we are taking three months to celebrate because some of the things that are happening are Just. That. Big.
But that’s all we’re going to say for now. Stay tuned! There is more to come! In the meantime, enjoy the season!
See you again soon…with the party favors!
- 10 lessons, which include 10 streaming videos (20 min max length), each dedicated to a single Key Mindset and introduces and Essential Operating Principle and Core Task.
- A 6-hour course that can be completed in a single day – like your own personal training event!
- “Pause and Reflect” activities using the Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach Journal, a downloadable PDF which you can fill out online or print and complete by hand.
- A private online learning community for connecting, networking, and sharing with others also working on community change.
- Invitations to regular “Change Chats” with the developer, instructors, and guests.
Cost: Purchase lessons separately for $49 US each ($490 US total, if all purchased separately). For a limited time, to celebrate the opening of the course, you can buy the full course bundle of 10 lessons for $390 US, a $100 savings.
We are Scheduling for 2023 – Ready to work with us?
Check out our Consultation, Workshop, and Training page on our website where you can learn about our core offerings and services. On the first page of that section, we offer some questions to help you think through what you need and how we can help. We also have an attractive PDF version of this section you can download, print, and share with others on your team or in your organization.
Now, how can we help you make change happen for the greater good in your community or organization? Use our Calendly link to set up a time to talk.
Take A Moment to Share This
We are trying to get the word out about Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach, and, of course, our services. Please share this post and invite others in your network to take a look. Thanks!