(Approximate Read Time: 1 minute)
That’s why we are moving our usual weekly blog to Monday AND this one is going to be short and, hopefully, sweet for you. Only two things:
Happy Thanksgiving! Whatever your tradition for marking this holiday we hope it is a restful, peaceful time for you and those you hold close.
Today (Monday, November 21) we started an early Cyber Monday special for Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach on our Facebook page. The special allows you to purchase all 10 lessons for $299 by using this code at checkout: tcacybermon22.
Act quickly! We are only selling 100 bundles at this special price and the special will end at the close of Cyber Monday on November 28th.
Enjoy your holiday! See you next week!
- 10 lessons, which include 10 streaming videos (20 min max length), each dedicated to a single Key Mindset and introduces and Essential Operating Principle and Core Task.
- A 6-hour course that can be completed in a single day – like your own personal training event!
- “Pause and Reflect” activities using the Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach Journal, a downloadable PDF which you can fill out online or print and complete by hand.
- A private online learning community for connecting, networking, and sharing with others also working on community change.
- Invitations to regular “Change Chats” with the developer, instructors, and guests.
Cost: Purchase lessons separately for $49 US each ($490 US total, if all purchased separately). For a limited time, to celebrate the opening of the course, you can buy the full course bundle of 10 lessons for $390 US, a $100 savings.
We are Scheduling for 2023 – Ready to work with us?
Check out our Consultation, Workshop, and Training page on our website where you can learn about our core offerings and services. On the first page of that section, we offer some questions to help you think through what you need and how we can help. We also have an attractive PDF version of this section you can download, print, and share with others on your team or in your organization.
Now, how can we help you make change happen for the greater good in your community or organization? Use our Calendly link to set up a time to talk.
Take A Moment to Share This
We are trying to get the word out about Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach, and, of course, our services. Please share this post and invite others in your network to take a look. Thanks!