Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach is Now Live!
In 10 lessons and 6 hours you will be introduced to
Essential Operating Principles,
of group, organization, community, and system change.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 10 lessons, which include 10 streaming videos (20 min max length), each dedicated to a single Key Mindset and introduces and Essential Operating Principle and Core Task.
- A 6-hour course that can be completed in a single day – like your own personal training event!
- “Pause and Reflect” activities using the Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach Journal, a downloadable PDF which you can fill out online or print and complete by hand.
- A private online learning community for connecting, networking, and sharing with others also working on community change.
- Invitations to regular “Change Chats” with the developer, instructors, and guests.
Cost: Purchase lessons separately for $49 US each ($490 US total, if all purchased separately). For a limited time, to celebrate the opening of the course, you can buy the full course bundle of 10 lessons for $390 US, a $100 savings.
Who’s Going to Be at the Community Change Experience?
The program is coming together for the Community Change Experience. It will include plenary sessions, immersive experience, accountability groups for peer-to-peer learning, and workshops.
Confirmed faculty include:
- Lisa Attygalle, Tamarack Institute
- Jakob Klaus, Plaid Hound Analytics
- Tom Klaus, Tenacious Change
- Emmanuel “Dupree” Jackson, EJS Project
- Eric Jackson, Black Yield Institute
- Stan Martin, HOPE Buffalo/CAI Global
- Nicole Martin-Bynum, Seek Higher Ground
- Andy McAusland, Palm Health Foundation
- Patrick McNamara, Palm Health Foundation
- Lauren Zuchman, BeWellPBC
Click here to learn more and follow CCE developments as they happen!
And don’t forget! We’ll be right on the beach at the beautiful Opal Grand!
The Community Change Experience is a three-day event for community change practitioners from across North America. By intention it is designed to be an experience for immersive learning, celebration, and facilitated peer learning.
We’ll be there! Will you?
It’s time for you to do two things today:
Register for the event
- Individual: $795.00 US
- Group: $695.00 (per person for five or more from the same collaborative)
Registration fee includes light breakfasts, lunch, snacks, and some hot beverages)
Book your room at the Opal Grande
All rooms are discounted to $209 (plus applicable taxes and fees) until October 3. Book your room before then to save!
Book online or call 866-240-6316 and mention the “Community Change Experience” to get the event rate.
Tenacious Change Website Upgrade and Update
We’ve been doing some updating and upgrading of our website. If you haven’t been there for a while, check it out here. It isn’t finished yet, but we think you are going to like what we’ve been doing.
While you are there, check out our Consultation, Workshop, and Training page where you can learn about our core offerings and services. On the first page of that section, we offer some questions to help you think through what you need and how we can help. We also have an attractive PDF version of this section you can download, print, and share with others on your team or in your organization.
Now, how can we help you make change happen for the greater good in your community or organization?
Take A Moment to Share This
We are trying to get the word out about the Community Change Experience as well as our new video course, Getting Started with the Tenacious Change Approach, and, of course, our services. Please share this post and invite others in your network to take a look. Thanks!